- 1 part Onyx Moonshine
- 2 parts passion fruit juice
- Splash of Sprite or seltzer
- Drop of grenadine (or juice from maraschino cherries)
- Maraschino cherry
- Shake the moonshine, passion fruit and Sprite in a martini shaker with ice. Pour into chilled martini glasses.
- Add a drop of Grenadine or cherry juice (it will sink to the bottom) in each glass, then add a maraschino cherry in the middle.
In case you missed it Monday, read our newest issue covering April and May now!
I spy with my little eye… Onyx’s Tumblr debut!
For more recipe ideas, follow us on Pinterest. Rule of thumb with Moonshine: sip it like a whiskey, mix it like a vodka.
- rayje589 likes this
- travellark reblogged this from rachaelforks
- brittanyabeijon reblogged this from facetsmag and added:
- lynnwyatt reblogged this from facetsmag
- rachaelforks reblogged this from megburns
- natashacurrently likes this
- insidemelookingout likes this
- herblondness likes this
- kimbaland likes this
- megburns reblogged this from facetsmag and added:
- facetsmag posted this