I was totally creeped out by the nutritional yeast in the lemon tahini dressing (I am still questioning wtf it is… and the fact that the label boasts that it was “first created” in 1975 wierds me out) but now I don’t care because it tastes AMAZING.
I substituted quinoa for the speltberries because I had a bunch on hand and that seemed to work fine.
Anyone made any of her other bowls?
- briannajoyv likes this
- capricious likes this
- mariellie said: made this last week; i subbed pearled barley for speltberries and it was also great. this week i’m doing the red quinoa/black bean/avocado one and it is THE JAM!
- nibblesandbits likes this
- pretendingtoadult likes this
- pretendingtoadult said: I made this last night too! Nutritional yeast is amazing on popcorn.
- webewanderlusting likes this
- cptnjac likes this
- losingweightinthecity likes this
- whiskeybentandhellbound likes this
- ignitestrengths said: I made this one (except with quinoa instead of wheat berry). So good! ohsheglows.com/2010/12…
- meganz likes this
- jelizabethl said: This is on my “to make” list for later this week. I’m glad you liked it.
- socorporate likes this
- keylimeliving likes this
- messily likes this
- liebe-dich-zuerst likes this
- tallgirltales likes this
- herblondness likes this
- littlelaur likes this
- missjacobi said: 150% making this asap. have had the recipe printed for weeks and just need to pull the trigger.
- gasp-shock said: Yay! I’m making for Book Club this week. I made her tahini dessing for another recipe and I skipped the yeast. It still tastes delish!
- dailybaxter said: I’ve made versions of this one a half a dozen times…I add in roasted squash, tofu, tomato…sometimes some sesame oil or mushrooms. It’s good hot or cold!
- fullcredit likes this
- umcanyounot said: the basil edamame one is amazing
- umcanyounot likes this
- megburns posted this